Purba Medinipur P&RD Recruitment 2012 is currently open for applications from qualified candidates against a number of posts available in Panchayat Samitis and Gram Panchayats. There are around 157 vacancies available in 6 different designations and candidates fulfilling the various eligibility criteria will be able to apply before the last date i.e. 23rd July 2012. The job positions available under this recruitment includes Accounts Clerk, Executive Assistant, Clerk-cum-Typist, Sahayak, Nirman Sahayak and Gram Panchayat Karmee. The Panchayat & Rural Development of Purba Medinipur, West Bengal has prescribed different criteria as essential qualifications and has also provided general instructions on the form and procedure to be followed for successfully applying to any of the relevant post available therein. The overview of the job details are given below.
|Name of the post||Salary||Vacancies|
|Accounts Clerk||Panchayat |
|Clerk-cum-Typist||~ do ~||~ do ~||II||-||-||01||-||-||01||01|
|Executive Assistant||Gram |
|Gram Panchayat |
To apply, the candidate needs to possess the following educational qualifications and age limit as part of the eligibility criteria. This can be seen from the details given under respective job positions.
- Accounts Clerk: This post is meant for candidates who are passed in Madhyamik examination or its equivalent. There is also one desirable requirement of having a Diploma in Computer Applications from an AICTE/SCTE, State or Central Govt. recognized institute.
- Clerk-cum-Typist: Candidates having passed in Madhyamik examination are eligible for this post. They must be having typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English and 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and also have knowledge on working with word processing software such as MS Word.
- Executive Assistant: This position requires graduation as the essential qualification with DCA certification from a recognized institute. Those having PG degrees or diploma in social work and experience in social work/rural development will be preferred during selection process.
- Nirman Sahayak: This is meant for those candidates who are having the academic qualification of Diploma in Civil Engineering from any government recognized institute.
- Sahayak: To be eligible for this category, the applicant must be Madhyamik examination passed from WBBSE or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized board or council.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: It has a minimum essential criteria of being Class 8 passed to be eligible. Those belonging to the category of Physically Handicapped need not apply.
First of all, the applicant has to download the prescribed format of application form and complete the same by feeding all relevant and accurate details. It will have to be submitted by post to the specific address as contained in the notification. It must be submitted along with all relevant documents such as attested copies of all certificates and testimonials in support of the eligibility criteria. The envelope carrying the Purba Medinipur P&RD Recruitment application form and all its enclosures should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. Rest of the details regarding this recruitment in Panchayat Samitis and Gram Panchayats may be seen from the attachments provided below.
Use the following links for detailed information about the above recruitment.