NCERT, New Delhi Walk-in-Interview for September 2013 is announced for 10 different job positions and the schedule for the interview as well as the job details are published through a job notification having reference No. F.30-03/2013-14/ESD/Rect./ dated 23rd August 2013. This recruitment of eligible candidates will be conducted under project "National Achievement Survey at the End of Class V (Fourth Cycle) under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)." There are 12 vacancies for this NCERT Recruitment 2013.
The schedule of the above NCERT Walk-in-interview September 2013 as advertised by National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi in its website www.ncert.nic.in is listed below along with other important recruitment details as shown in the following table:-
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Salary||Interview Date|
|Senior Consultant||01||Rs.50,000/- per month||18/09/2013|
|Consultant||01||Rs.35,000/- per month||19/09/2013|
|System Analyst||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||12/09/2013|
|Survey Associate||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||13/09/2013|
|Computer Assistant||01||Rs.18,000/- per month||10/09/2013|
|Senior Graphic Designer- cum-Visualizer||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||11/09/2013|
|Assistant Programme Manager||01||Rs.20,000/- per month||16/09/2013|
|Accountant||01||Rs.15,000/- per month||17/09/2013|
|D.T.P. Operator||02||Rs.18,000/- per month||09/09/2013|
|Project Helper||02||Matriculate: Rs.8,528/- p.m.||20/09/2013|
|Graduate: Rs.9282/- p.m.|
The duration for the above recruitment is mentioned as 1 year for each of the post mentioned above. No detail is available in terms of age limit criteria applicable for the above recruitment.
NCERT Recruitment 2013 - Prescribed Educational Qualification
In terms of educational qualification, the following criteria has been prescribed:-
- Senior Consultant: This post requires candidates to possess a Post-Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in any discipline along with a M.Ed. or Ph.D. in Education.
- Consultant: Candidates applying for this job position must hold a P.G. degree in either Maths, Statistics, Science, Social Studies with 55% marks. Ph.D. in Education is essential.
- System Analyst: Candidates who have 5 years experience in software development and holds a BE/B.Tech. or Post Graduation in either Statistics, Maths, Commerce, Economics, Education, Computer Science or MCA degree may apply for the above mentioned post.
- Survey Associate: This category of post requires those candidates who possess a PG degree in either Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Education along with 50% marks.
- Computer Assistant: Any graduate having experience in MS Office, FoxPro etc and having three years relevant experience will be eligible to appear in the interview for this job position.
- Senior Graphic Designer- cum-Visualizer: To be eligible for this post, candidates must be a Post Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks. Alternatively, any graduate candidates with 55% marks and DCA certification will be able to apply. They must have proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Photoshop etc. and 5 years experience in graphic designing.
- Assistant Programme Manager: Any graduate with 2 years experience in managing program activities and funds will be able to apply for Assistant Programme Manager.
- Accountant: This job position also requires a graduate candidate having atleast 2(two) years of experience in handling accounts and having computer knowledge and drafting.
- D.T.P. Operator: This job position is suitable for graduate candidates who possess proficiency in Photoshop, PageMaker, Database softwares, Equation Editor etc. They must have proficiency in working in both English/Hindi and must have 2 years experience as DTP operator.
- Project Helper: Finally, any candidate who have passed matriculation will be able to apply. However, candidates having 2 years experience is desirable and there are separate consolidated pay for the post of Project Helper with respect to Matriculate and Graduation.
Candidates may download the prescribed format of application forms from NCERT's official website and appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time along with all their testimonials (in original) and Photostat copies of the same for the above mentioned recruitment of contractual staff in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi.
Educational Survey Division (ESD), Room No. 20, 4th Floor,
Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
The following links lead to other relevant details for above walk-in-interview:-