NCERT, New Delhi Walk-in-Interview for September 2013 is announced for 10 different job positions and the schedule for the interview as well as the job details are published through a job notification having reference No. F.30-03/2013-14/ESD/Rect./ dated 23rd August 2013. This recruitment of eligible candidates will be conducted under project "National Achievement Survey at the End of Class V (Fourth Cycle) under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)." There are 12 vacancies for this NCERT Recruitment 2013.
The schedule of the above NCERT Walk-in-interview September 2013 as advertised by National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi in its website www.ncert.nic.in is listed below along with other important recruitment details as shown in the following table:-
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Salary||Interview Date|
|Senior Consultant||01||Rs.50,000/- per month||18/09/2013|
|Consultant||01||Rs.35,000/- per month||19/09/2013|
|System Analyst||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||12/09/2013|
|Survey Associate||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||13/09/2013|
|Computer Assistant||01||Rs.18,000/- per month||10/09/2013|
|Senior Graphic Designer- cum-Visualizer||01||Rs.25,000/- per month||11/09/2013|
|Assistant Programme Manager||01||Rs.20,000/- per month||16/09/2013|
|Accountant||01||Rs.15,000/- per month||17/09/2013|
|D.T.P. Operator||02||Rs.18,000/- per month||09/09/2013|
|Project Helper||02||Matriculate: Rs.8,528/- p.m.||20/09/2013|
|Graduate: Rs.9282/- p.m.|
The duration for the above recruitment is mentioned as 1 year for each of the post mentioned above. No detail is available in terms of age limit criteria applicable for the above recruitment.
NCERT Recruitment 2013 - Prescribed Educational Qualification
In terms of educational qualification, the following criteria has been prescribed:-
- Senior Consultant: This post requires candidates to possess a Post-Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in any discipline along with a M.Ed. or Ph.D. in Education.
- Consultant: Candidates applying for this job position must hold a P.G. degree in either Maths, Statistics, Science, Social Studies with 55% marks. Ph.D. in Education is essential.
- System Analyst: Candidates who have 5 years experience in software development and holds a BE/B.Tech. or Post Graduation in either Statistics, Maths, Commerce, Economics, Education, Computer Science or MCA degree may apply for the above mentioned post.
- Survey Associate: This category of post requires those candidates who possess a PG degree in either Mathematics, Statistics, Science or Education along with 50% marks.
- Computer Assistant: Any graduate having experience in MS Office, FoxPro etc and having three years relevant experience will be eligible to appear in the interview for this job position.
- Senior Graphic Designer- cum-Visualizer: To be eligible for this post, candidates must be a Post Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks. Alternatively, any graduate candidates with 55% marks and DCA certification will be able to apply. They must have proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Photoshop etc. and 5 years experience in graphic designing.
- Assistant Programme Manager: Any graduate with 2 years experience in managing program activities and funds will be able to apply for Assistant Programme Manager.
- Accountant: This job position also requires a graduate candidate having atleast 2(two) years of experience in handling accounts and having computer knowledge and drafting.
- D.T.P. Operator: This job position is suitable for graduate candidates who possess proficiency in Photoshop, PageMaker, Database softwares, Equation Editor etc. They must have proficiency in working in both English/Hindi and must have 2 years experience as DTP operator.
- Project Helper: Finally, any candidate who have passed matriculation will be able to apply. However, candidates having 2 years experience is desirable and there are separate consolidated pay for the post of Project Helper with respect to Matriculate and Graduation.
Candidates may download the prescribed format of application forms from NCERT's official website and appear in the interview on the scheduled date and time along with all their testimonials (in original) and Photostat copies of the same for the above mentioned recruitment of contractual staff in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi.
Educational Survey Division (ESD), Room No. 20, 4th Floor,
Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
The following links lead to other relevant details for above walk-in-interview:-
WBSETCL Kolkata has published an employment notice inviting online applications from the intending eligible candidates to apply for the post of Office Executive and Stenographer. West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd. through the said notification has informed about the various career prospect and other relevant job details.
The interested candidates may register online at www.wbsetcl.in for the above mentioned vacancies. The overview of the eligibility criteria and other details has been discussed below. In this connection, it must be noted here that candidates must be proficient in Bengali/Nepali language to be eligible.
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Scale||Grade Pay||Approx. Gross|
|Office Executive||109||Rs.6,300-20,200||Rs.3,600/-||Rs.20,000/- per month||18-27 years|
The vacancies listed above are further classified as per different categories which may be seen from the attachment below. Age relaxation will be admissible for candidates belonging to West Bengal state only and accordingly SC/ST category candidate can avail relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years. In terms of reservation, candidates applying from any other state than W.B. have to submit their online application form as General category candidate only.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2013 - Prescribed Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the post of Office Executive must be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 50% marks or a Graduate with minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary. In addition, candidates must have passed a computer certificate course like DOEACC 'O' level or one year computer course from WBSCTE etc. Full list of prescribed educational qualification may be seen in the notification.
For the post of Stenographer, candidates must possess the essential qualification of graduation with minimum 40% marks and proficiency in English language. He/she must have shorthand speed of atleast 80 words per minute and must also have sound knowledge of working in MS Office.
Application Procedure and Fee Details
The mode of submission of application form is through online registration at www.wbsetcl.in where applicants can fillup the necessary details and apply for the above WBSETCL Recruitment 2013. For this purpose, be informed that the links to online application form will remain open for new registration from 20th August 2013 to 9th September 2013. Candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates of West Bengal are exempted from paying the application fee while all others candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs.250/- as non-refundable application fee and Rs.22/- as bank service charges.
The fee can be paid by means of cash in any branch of United Bank of India along with the WBSETCL Challan (in triplicate) which can be generated online and printed on standard A4 size paper. The fee will be accepted from 21/08/2013 to 11/09/2013. Candidate must submit Company's copy of the WBSETCL challan at the time of the written test failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the test.
Selection Procedure for WBSETCL Recruitment 2013
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a written test, computer proficiency test and an interview. These tests will be held at Kolkata only and will be conducted by the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in any of the above mentioned tests. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed criteria before applying to this recruitment. For more information, refer to Notification No.REC/2013/04
You may find complete details about this WBSETCL Recruitment in the following links:-